If you live in the United States, you generally love Target. It is a very convenient store with lots of great products. In this beauty blog post, I am going to list my favorite beauty products from Target. So get your Target shopping list ready and add a few great inexpensive beauty products to your list and spoil yourself a little… After all, it is almost Valentine’s Day and you deserve it!
If you have read any of my other beauty blog posts, you know I LOVE travel-sized beauty products and Target has a great selection of travel-sized products to choose from which can all be found in their travel section. You will notice a few travel-sized items on my list below.
Get your pen and Target shopping list ready and add a few beauty products you want to try…
Target Beauty Must Have List:
– Ponds travel-sized face cream. They have different ones to choose from, but each one is great! I really like Ponds Clarant B3 and Ponds Rejuveness. (price range $1.50)
– Travel-Sized Johnson’s Baby Oil. This is great to gently remove your eye makeup. (price range $1.50)
– Conair Folding LED Mirror in white or black. Every girl needs one of these mirrors. This one is very portable and perfect for doing your makeup! (price range $20)
– Travel-Sized Vaseline. Great for your lips at night or any really dry areas you want to add extra moisture to before bed. (price range $1.50)
– Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm. This stuff is amazing on your lips…must have! (price range $3)
– Clean & Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets. Perfect to keep your oily zones clear! (price range $4.50)
– Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser. (price range $8.50)
– Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. (price range $6.50)
– Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask. (price range $9.50)
– Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Oil Free – 25 Count. Perfect for removing makeup before bed. (price range $4.99)
– Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color. This is the best for fast drying polish! (price range $4.50)
– Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin. This is the best liquid foundation! (price range $9.99)
– Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1875 Watt Salon Performance Styling Tool (hair dryer). Did you know your hair dryer can be damaging your hair more than it should? This is the best hair dryer I have ever had and I have tried a lot and some that were very expensive. This is the absolute best and it dries your hair in minutes, leaving it silky soft! Plus, it is super affordable. (price range $29.99)
These are all great products and they can all be found at your local Target store. I hope you like them too!