I’m so in love with Essie’s Wicked nail polish! It’s described as a deep and dark creamy sinister red and It’s just perfect for winter. LOVE it!
Essie Fiji Nail Polish: An opaque creamy pale pink polish that only took two coats (one thin, one thick) to achieve the perfect application on my natural nails making them look polished, pretty, and feminine. At first, I thought this polish would be sheer as it looks this way in the bottle, but it is the most perfect pale pink polish I have ever encountered and I absolutely adore it. This color is perfect for Easter, spring, and summer!
Essie Fiji Nail Polish is so pretty and feminine which makes it perfect for spring manicures and pedicures!
You can pick up this polish at Ulta and Target.
If you live in the United States, you generally love Target. It is a very convenient store with lots of great products. In this beauty blog post, I am going to list my favorite beauty products from Target. So get your Target shopping list ready and add a few great inexpensive beauty products to your list and spoil yourself a little… After all, it is almost Valentine’s Day and you deserve it!
If you have read any of my other beauty blog posts, you know I LOVE travel-sized beauty products and Target has a great selection of travel-sized products to choose from which can all be found in their travel section. You will notice a few travel-sized items on my list below.
Get your pen and Target shopping list ready and add a few beauty products you want to try…
Target Beauty Must Have List:
– Ponds travel-sized face cream. They have different ones to choose from, but each one is great! I really like Ponds Clarant B3 and Ponds Rejuveness. (price range $1.50)
– Travel-Sized Johnson’s Baby Oil. This is great to gently remove your eye makeup. (price range $1.50)
– Conair Folding LED Mirror in white or black. Every girl needs one of these mirrors. This one is very portable and perfect for doing your makeup! (price range $20)
– Travel-Sized Vaseline. Great for your lips at night or any really dry areas you want to add extra moisture to before bed. (price range $1.50)
– Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm. This stuff is amazing on your lips…must have! (price range $3)
– Clean & Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets. Perfect to keep your oily zones clear! (price range $4.50)
– Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser. (price range $8.50)
– Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. (price range $6.50)
– Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask. (price range $9.50)
– Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Oil Free – 25 Count. Perfect for removing makeup before bed. (price range $4.99)
– Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color. This is the best for fast drying polish! (price range $4.50)
– Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin. This is the best liquid foundation! (price range $9.99)
– Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1875 Watt Salon Performance Styling Tool (hair dryer). Did you know your hair dryer can be damaging your hair more than it should? This is the best hair dryer I have ever had and I have tried a lot and some that were very expensive. This is the absolute best and it dries your hair in minutes, leaving it silky soft! Plus, it is super affordable. (price range $29.99)
These are all great products and they can all be found at your local Target store. I hope you like them too!