Great skin is smooth, even toned, and dewy. To get those results, you need an effective daily skincare routine in place.
My journey to flawless skin is an evolving process. People ask me often what products I use so I thought I would share my current routine and products with you.
Everyone’s skin type and concerns are different and I know that I probably put a lot of products on my skin (I am a total product junkie), but I am really loving my current results from my nightly routine and I hope you will too.
Nightly Skincare Routine – Simple Steps to a Flawless Face:
- To remove all my makeup and surface debris from the day, I use Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes (love these)
- To deep clean and improve skin texture and prepare for product absorption, I use Ulta’s Dual Action Cleansing System (I bought this instead of the Clarisonic cleansing system to save some money and I LOVE it–highly recommend it). This little gadget really minimizes pores and helps to improve so many other skin concerns.
- You want to use a gentle face wash/cleanser with the cleansing system. You can use any product you like as long as it is gentle (you do not want to use an exfoliating face product with the cleansing system because it will be too harsh when paired together). I am currently using Soap & Glory’s Peaches and Clean 4-in-1 wash off deep cleansing milk.
- I wash off the extra product from my face by using an extra gentle cleansing sponge (the cleansing system tends to get messy and the face sponge really comes in handy).
Now it’s time for the fun stuff… Skincare products! My new favorite line for face care is Kiehl’s!
- Once my face is squeaky clean, I apply two products together.
First I add Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate to my face
Second, directly after I apply the above concentrate, I apply Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
When I pair these two products together, I achieve amazing results! It feels great on my skin and the next morning my face always looks flawless!
- Lastly, don’t forget eye cream! I use Travel Size StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles
And there you have it, my flawless skincare routine. Just stick with it and the results will be well worth the extra five minutes each day.
Your beauty addict,