For my first ever beauty blog entry on Just Ask Trisha, I thought it would be great to post my favorite beauty products just for you! I love so many different beauty products and love trying them just because there are so many great products out there! So why not indulge and treat yourself? You’re worth it! Now is the perfect time to pamper yourself and try new things so you don’t let winter put a freeze on your beauty routine!
Some of my beauty products I’ve been using for years and others are new favorites. My list is in random order. I plan on doing a separate review on each product (and many more), listing the pros and cons and details for each, also including which items are beauty steals (items under $20). I will also include pictures and swatches for every beauty product and let you know where you can buy them. But first I wanted to give you a little preview of what’s to come on my blog by simply listing my beauty favorites.
I hope you enjoy taking a sneak peek into my beauty closet.
- Face lotion: Nia24 Skin Strengthening Complex
- Face Treatment: Prescription Retin-A
- Face Oil: Josie Maran Argan Oil
- Face Serum: Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Face Serum
- Face Mask: Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask
- Face Peel: Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel
- Mini Facial Peel: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads
- Daily Facial Peel: Exuviance Daily Antioxidant Peel CA10
- Eye Cream: ***Still haven’t found my favorite, but will review a bunch soon for you!
- Shampoo: Milk_Shake Color Maintainer Shampoo
- Conditioner: Milk_Shake Color Maintainer Conditioner
- Hair Mask: Milk_Shake Active Milk Mask
- Leave In Conditioner: Milk_Shake Whipped Cream
- Hair Oil: Milk_Shake Glistening Argan Oil (this is my holy grail hair product, I can’t live without it)
- Hair Glossing Cream for Flyaway hair: Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream
- Self Tanning Mousse: St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse
- Self Tanning Lotion: Garnier Summer Body Moisturizing Lotion Sun Kissed Look
- Face Self Tanner: Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint for Face and Decollete
- Teeth Whitener: Plus White 5 minute Bleach Whitening Gel
- Body Smoother: Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub
- Body Scrub: Soap & Glory Sugar Crush
- Body Wash: Soap & Glory Whipped Cream Shower Butter and Soap & Glory Clean on me
- Body Butter: Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Body Cream and Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
- Body Lotion in the Summer: Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion SPF 15
- Body Lotion: Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Lotion
- Shimmer Lotion: Soap & Glory Glow Lotion
- Body Shimmer Oil: The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil
- Face Wash: Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity
- Face Scrub: Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub and Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator
- Face Toner: ***Still haven’t found my favorite, but will review a bunch soon for you!
- Face Balm: Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue
- Lip Balm: Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Lip Balm SPF 15
- Makeup Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer
- Liquid Foundation: Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin
- Under Eye and Face Concealer: AmazingCosmetics’ AmazingConcealer
- Face Setting Powder: L’Oreal Naturally Luminous Powder
- Matte Face Bronzer: Tarte Smooth Operator in Bronze
- Satin Face Bronzer: Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
- Face Highlighter: ***Still haven’t found my favorite, but will review a bunch soon for you!
- Blush: Lorac Baked Matte Satin Blush and Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush
- Lip Pencil: Mac Lip Pencil
- Liquid Brow Pencil: Nyx Cosmetics Eyebrow Marker
- Brow Pencil: Almay Brow Defining Pencil
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara
- Lip Gloss: Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal
- Brow Highlighter: Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Defining Pencil
- Eyeliner: Bourjois Effet Smoky Pencil
- Makeup Setting Spray: Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
- Face Wipes: Johnson’s Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Perfume (My Signature Scent): Coach Poppy
- Nail Polish: OPI Polish
- Hair Color/Dye: Redken Shades Eq and Wella Color Charm Demi
- Foot Cream: Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm
- Hand Cream: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector and Soap & Glory Hand Food
Do you use any of these fabulous products?
I am sure I am missing a few products, but this about sums up my favorites right now. If you have any questions before I start writing my review for each product, please ask and I will answer. If you want me to write about a specific product, please let me know.